Welcome to the Great Lakes Region Member Registration
Please use the links to the right to register or renew your membership with the Great Lakes Region.
Choose one of the links below in order to find the type of membership best suited for your needs:
2016 - 2017 Junior Membership Options and Prices
2016 - 2017 Adult Membership Options and Prices
NOTE FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS AND PARENTS: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ADDITIONAL TRYOUT FEES AND CLUB DUES WILL APPLY. YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE INDIVIDUAL CLUB FOR THAT INFORMATION.
Questions About Registration?
Many of the Frequently Asked Questions about the registration process can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions document. Please look through this document and see if your question can be answered there. If not, feel free to contact the Great Lakes Region Office at 630-986-9000.
Are you registering a New Junior Member?
If you are registering a New Junior Member (never previously registered in USAV) we have provided a helpful step-by-step guide to the registration process. Please review the New Junior Member Registration document for help in getting registered.
To request to have your region reassigned from the Great Lakes Region to another region or another region to Great Lakes Region, please send an e-mail with the member’s name, birthdate, the region they are affiliated with and the region they want to be reassigned to.
Upgrading to a full membership
Using the link to the right to log in to your account, once logged in click on renew online on the left hand side of the screen. Go through the renewal process and choose upgrade to full membership.
When registering please leave your club affiliation as undecided until you have committed to a club. When you are ready to affiliate:
- Login to your account
- Choose Member Profile on the left
- Click on the down arrow on the right where it says Club to open the box, locate the correct club and click on it
- After making sure the correct club has been selected scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Edit Contact Info
- A pop up will appear letting you know the information was updated - click OK
- Log out
If you have chosen the incorrect club for affiliation you will not be able to change it yourself. Send an e-mail asking to change your affiliation. Office staff will confirm your affiliation status and update your record.
- If you have played, coached or officiated in the GREAT LAKES REGION previously, you are a RENEWING MEMBER
- If you have NEVER registered with USA Volleyball as a player, coach, or official, you are a NEW MEMBER
- Payment by credit card is preferred. Have your credit card available prior to starting the registration process.
- WARNING: Electronic signatures are required; therefore the individual or a Parent/Guardian (for those under the age of 18) should be completing the membership. Those registering someone other than themselves or their child are committing fraud.